- The rental items has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted)
- Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to release and hold Baby Trip’N Play LLC. harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental items while in his/her custody. In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, Customer herby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by Customer to the total paid to Baby Trip’N Play LLC. for the rental.
- Customer agrees to company right to repossess said items.
- Customer agrees to reimburse Baby Trip’N Play LLC. for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court cost and expenses incurred by Baby Trip’N Play LLC. to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce rights under this contract.
- Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of items or use it at any other location.
- Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental items.
- If the rental item is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay the current value of item.
The person(s) or organization renting this item from Baby Trip’N Play LLC. will be held responsible and liable for
any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever.
Accepting of Agreement Upon Rental
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while
in my care I am fully responsible for the item and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.